In this workshop, we'll show you the way in the wonderful world of online & hybrid events: energetic moderation and effective design of engaging workformats.
You will learn how to activate a group, how to engage very individual and how to be in charge; even from behind your screen.
Online just as much as in the physical space, participants want to be seen, heard and loved. The want to play a real part in the events, to have fun and to contribute to a tangible result.
You will have to make them feel truely connected; of being part of a 'temporary tribe', where ever they are.
We will practise the moderation of virtual & hybrid groups and dive into making online meetings energetic and interactive.
We will touch upon:
- Moderating live & by using the chat
- How to effectively use tools, apps and platforms
- Various (sometimes hard) situations. What do you encounter when moderating online or hybrid? How to bring your moderator-skills to the screen?
- Your camera-presence: position, voice and body language. How to touch online participants, no matter if you're on screen yourself, or on stage.
- Connecting both in-person and online participants
This workshop combines perfectly with the workshop Mastering Moderation, but is also very useful stand-alone.
What does it cost?
Rates are € 295,=. The self-employed get 35% discount.
For participants who register together, we have a great offer: you only pay € 55 for the second participant.
When is the next workshop?
May 12 & 13.
The workshop will run from 13h00-17h00 CET.
Where can I ask questions or register?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 646 113 994
Is this workshop also available in-company?
By all means! And we will gladly tailor it to your needs. A long list of organisations already worked with us.
Get in touch and we'll talk: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
To all our workshops, these rules apply:
- The registration is only final, when you downpaid 50%.
- The full registration fee should be on our account, 4 weeks prior to the training. If not, we can give your spot to someone else, without restitution.
- When you cancel, there will be no restitution. You're allowed to sent replacement. When we find you a paying substitute participant (and we will try our best), we can offer you a place in an upcoming workshop at no extra charge.
- Finaly: we are not the devil. We can always discuss solutions. And in case of force majeure, we will ofcourse find a way to settle.