What are we going to do?
Practice, practice and practice even more. Practicing is the only way of mastering the job of being a moderator. In two intensive days we train all the basic skills of the job:
- Chairing: How to structure a meeting? How to keep things moving and still go into depth?
- Moderate: You will gain experience with techniques & tricks that will help you to bring participants get into real conversations with each other.
- Interviewing: Whether you interview one person or you have a panel-discussion; an interview on stage is a discipline in itself.
- Stage Presence: How is your appearance on stage and which vibe do you give your audience? You want to feel confident and move smoothly through the room.
- Presenting: How to write good announcements & introductions? You’ll learn how to make content-driven choices, how to choose the right tone.
- Meeting design: How to design a programme that helps achieve the objective of the day? How to define your role in it, being the moderator?
- And a whole bunch of small, but very important tricks.