We will help you investigate and experience how interactive formats make your traditional meetings more fun, more energetic and more effective.
You will learn which posibilities/tools to choose from and how to use them. In that way you will help speakers share their information more effectivily and ensure that the participants process and apply the learnings better.
We work with a maximum of 15 participants per trainer.
Topics will be:
- Alternatives for speakers: other formats to inform and inspire
- Conversational formats: panel, talkshow, interview, campfire, open space, world café … which do you use and how?
- Interactive work formats: bodyvoting, buzzing, storytelling, networking, peer2peer formats ... get participants active and in contact with each other
- Networking & co-creation: participants get to know each other and help each other
- Micro-moderation: easy and quick engagement with participants.
This workshop cobines very well with our Workshop Interactive Meeting Design.