We will work on one of your own meetings/events (preferably one that is still in the process of designing), putting all learnings directly into practise. You will go home with a sound basis for a succesful program, that will be both energizing ánd effective.
To guarantee a maximum learning experience, we will work with a maximum of only 6 participants per trainer.
We will touch on:
- Objective: only when a clear objective is defined, a program can be fully effective;
- Target Group: who will be there, or who would you like to be there? How do you best serve the interests of each bloodgroup, in order to reach target?
- Structure: what part plays what role within the total of the program? How to define sub-goals? What formats will have the desired effect?
- Creativity: surprise yourself ánd your participants, while still being strong on content;
- Venue and seating: what space and which seating will serve your objectives best?
This workshop is targeted at participants who already have prior experience in meeting design and/or in organising meetings & events.
The training combines well with the Workshop Interactive Workformats.